SH SERIES SMARTHEAD GRINDING HEAD MODELS
SH 1200 SERIES ROLL CROWNING ATTACHMENT
The Smarthead™ 1200 Series Computerized Grinding Head can be adapted to almost any lathe or grinder and used for producing sophisticated roller profiles and crown shapes.
- 5,10, or 15 HP direct drive motor. (3.7,7.5,or 11.2kw)
- 3600 rpm standard wheel speed @ 60 Hz.
- 12" (305mm) diameter abrasive coated metal wheel.
- Variable speed to 5400 rpm by using an optional frequency inverter.
- Wet or dry operation.
- Cosine crowning and concave profiles from 20-180 degrees cam angle are standard. Other programs are available upon request.
- Zero backlash servo operated 'screw-jack' system eliminates eccentric cams and lead screw.
- Standard electrical requirement 230/380/460 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz.
- Standard centerline height 7.25" (184mm)
- Optional 7200 rpm grinding motor @ 60 Hz.
- Rotary or linear motion.
back to the top